Within the frameworks of the project Institute of World Policy plans to organize a number of events aimed at the fostering Georgian-Ukrainian relations.
- Podium discussions with Georgian speakers for Ukrainian experts, diplomats, government officials at the Institute of World Policy.
- Participation of Georgian speakers at the Media Club at the Institute of World Policy.
- Kyiv-Tbilisi videoconferences in order to bring together Ukrainian and Georgian expert and media communities.
- Organization of photo exhibitions, festivals, art performances aimed at bringing together Georgian and Ukrainian cultures.
- Regular conducting of systematic surveys to find out what is the attitude towards Georgia of the Ukrainians: average citizens, experts, political elites.
- Common Georgian-Ukrainian analytical research.